Finriel is diverse in its structure and lifestyles. Modern-day kingdoms could rise high above the clouds, yet only a mile away could be a complex network of trees roped together via bridges to create a different sort of society. Elves range from materialistic to the complete opposite--typically the ones that live in the forests try to have complete seperation from material wealth, letting the land they live off of provide the sustenance and happiness they need.
Thoughts on the WarEdit
The general consensus of Finriel is the desire for peace. If there is any way to avoid violence, they'll go to extreme extents to do so. They've watched Goentar and Wyvrin clash, battle, and kill, and they believe that their constant fighting will be the end of both regions.
The Royal FamilyEdit
Finriel is ruled by the Harwood dynasty, which is headed by King ------ and his Queen ------. The Royal Couple is newly married and has no children as of yet.
Succession Titles in FinrielEdit
The succession titles of Finriel are as follows:
- Duke/Duchess of Lormead
- Marquess of Lochhaven
- Earl/Countess of Wyn
- Viscount/Viscountess Roawyn
- Baron/Baroness Lybbis
The Royal Family TreeEdit
The Royal Family Tree for Finriel has not yet been created; Evy thought it best to wait until the canons were filled to create the tree.
The Royal Family StandardEdit
- The azure (blue) background symbolizes loyalty.
- The argent (silver/white) chevron represents sincerity and peace.
- The gold of the stag, crescent, and trefoil is for generosity.
- The stag itself represents the family's love of harmony.
- The crescent itself represents the family's hope to become enlighted.
- The trefoil itself represents perpetuity and longevity.
- The motto of the Royal Family is tellus et licentia, which means earth and freedom.
The King's ParliamentEdit
Members of the King's Parliament, including those who hold a Great Officer of State title, are:
The King's Privy CouncilEdit
Members of the King's Privy Council:
Great Officers of StateEdit
Members of Parliament who are also Great Officers of State, including what titles they hold, are:
- Lord High Steward: Open
- Lord Chancellor: Open
- Lord High Treasurer: Open
- Lord President of the Council: Open
- Lord Privy Seal: Open
- Lord Chamberlain: Open
- Lord High Constable: Open
- Earl Marshal: Open
- Lord High Admiral: Open
Members of the King's HouseholdEdit
Members of the King's Household are:
- Lord Steward: Open
- Master Secretary: Open
- Headmasater of the Chamber: Open
- Groom's Men: The King currently does not have a list of his Groom's Men.
Members of the Queen's HouseholdEdit
Members of the Queen's Household are:
- Lord Steward: Open
- Secretary: Open
- Headmistress of the Chamber: Open
- Ladies-in-Waiting: The Queen currently does not have a list of her ladies-in-waiting.
- Maids-of-Honor: The Queen currently does not have a list of her maids-of-honor.
- Main article: The Duchies of Finriel
- Main article: The Marquesates of Finriel
- Main article: The Earldoms of Finriel
- Main article: The Viscounties of Finriel
- Main article: The Baronies of Finriel
- Main article: Cerenity
- Main article: Gaism
- Main article: Matrinity
- Main article: Plurism
Knight of the ForestsEdit
Those of the Order of the Forests were bestowed their honor for their selflessness in the face of an enemy to protect the natural world.
- There currently is no list for the Order of the Forests.
All items (6)